Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Beginnings

Well it is the start of a new year and a new beginning...a fresh start...erase the old and in with change. Oh my, there is that dreaded word most of us would rather have declared not a word by Webster Dictionary...change! I just think we have to look at this word, change, a bit differently. Maybe instead of saying,

"I need to change!"

I should say...

"I need a new beginning!"

Last year I made many new resolutions for 2010. Some I stuck with and other items on my list, well, not so good. I decided I would not make any resolutions this year and instead think about the "new beginnings" I want for my life. Actually, if you think about it, every day is a new beginning...a gift from God.

Did you notice I have a new beginning on my blog header? One of my first new beginnings!

No comments: