Monday, September 13, 2010

Prayer Bracelet

Today I made a prayer bracelet for myself to be reminded to pray for my children while at their different activities and sporting events.

Satan's consummated effort to assault my mind with worry for my children while they practice, play in a game, run in a meet, or march for the band has overwhelmed me and created an anxious heart. If I wasn't worrying about my kids, then it was the coach, other players, parents, and the list seems to never stop. I realized all of these things are out of my control. I can not choose how others act and I must remember God loves my children more than I! After all, they are his children first. So I will wear this bracelet as a constant reminder to pray for my kiddos, their coaches, other players/runners, and parents. But I will also pray for myself to know God has all things under His control and all I need to do is seek His peace and comfort!

No comments: